DorsiFLEX - v2.0
Perform a variety of simultaneous, highly-effective stretches with DorsiFLEX. With its two (2) adjustable angles and 20 “fingers” on a twist axis, you simply position your toes and forefoot laterally to achieve a novel 3-D stretch. The indexed design of DorsiFLEX allows for accurate measurement and tracking of progressive improvement in your foot and ankle range of motion.
- DorsiFLEX is made of FDA-Grade material, designed to withstand more than 350 pounds of weight but is light enough to carry anywhere
- The fingers have smooth-top, rounded surfaces for comfort and won’t bend under heavy loads
- It includes a sturdy base that’s padded and two incline legs that can slant DorsiFLEX an additional 10°
- A non-slip ring on the bottom grips almost any floor surface
- Two incline legs included to slant an additional 10°
- Dimensions: 14” x 7.5” x 1.25”, Weight: 2.26 lbs.
See DorsiFLEX in action
Excellent way to improve both foot and ankle mobility
I use the Dorsiflex every morning and night and can honestly say it is the main contributor to my foot health. As someone who is on my feet a lot and for extended periods of time, I appreciate having a product that keeps me healthy. Would recommend the Dorsiflex to anyone who is having foot, ankle, or lower leg problems it has been a game changer.
Efficient but sliding
I bought it for a french rehabilitation office. Very good and solids materials, stable and easy to use. The only request I can mention about this product is about the surface which is sliding when using socks. It's obviously perfect barefoot but not the good deal about hygiene in office. Very good product nevertheless
Extremely Great Product
I have been using this product for several weeks and must say it has helped me tremendously. Recovering from ruptured anterior tibialis tendon, it is aiding in my rehab.
Excellent service and product
It seemed that as soon as I ordered my Dorsiflex, the order was on its way. I’ve been dealing with plantar fasciitis for months. I went to my Podiatrist and bought a boot contraption from them that was pricey and not particularly helpful. The Dorsiflex was recommended by a neighbor who is also dealing with PF. She learned about it from a personal trainer whose clients had a great experience with it. This is by far the most helpful thing I have tried, my PF is definitely feeling better. I recommend without reservation.