DorsiFLEX - v2.0
Perform a variety of simultaneous, highly-effective stretches with DorsiFLEX. With its two (2) adjustable angles and 20 “fingers” on a twist axis, you simply position your toes and forefoot laterally to achieve a novel 3-D stretch. The indexed design of DorsiFLEX allows for accurate measurement and tracking of progressive improvement in your foot and ankle range of motion.
- DorsiFLEX is made of FDA-Grade material, designed to withstand more than 350 pounds of weight but is light enough to carry anywhere
- The fingers have smooth-top, rounded surfaces for comfort and won’t bend under heavy loads
- It includes a sturdy base that’s padded and two incline legs that can slant DorsiFLEX an additional 10°
- A non-slip ring on the bottom grips almost any floor surface
- Two incline legs included to slant an additional 10°
- Dimensions: 14” x 7.5” x 1.25”, Weight: 2.26 lbs.
Great device for stretching these old dogs before running!
Very nice device, simple, functional and just what you want to use. Easy to incorporate into your running routine.
Great design and great results
I think the design is very innovative, and now the Dorsiflex is light enough for me to travel with me as I commute between two cities for work. I have never had plantar fasciitis, but the impact from my extreme supination causes me to have difficulty walking in the morning, especially after a long run or tennis match, or even standing on my feet on concrete while sightseeing on vacation. This has been a lifelong problem, and I have found that using the Dorsiflex provided immediate relief, and allows me to walk without an obvious limp. I have tried orthotics with no success, and this product is and will remain a part of my daily life.
Well designed product that is easy to use. I keep it under my desk at home and use it while I'm at the computer, both standing and sitting.
Amazing for stretching feet.
Using it daily.
Better than anything I have tried before.